Friday, October 10, 2008

Little Big Planet (warning: immature humor abounds)...

I saw this earlier today and had a little giggle to myself. Let me explain for those who done get where I may be going with this right away.

Sony has a game coming out soon, for the PS3 called Little Big Planet. Its a game in which users create content (levels, among other things) and share it with the community. I started reading up on this game a few months back when I initially saw screenshots of it, and it looks like its gunna be alot of fun. I was a bit pissed, because a few years ago i thought of a similar idea. I seem to do this alot. Hey, im not in the game industry, maybe I should be . Your in-game self is a cute little voodoo doll-esque Character named Sackboy. Yeah Sack.....Boy.



Now obviously this game is gunna support downloadable content and the guys at Media Molecule (The games' developer) have shown some off that they plan on adding. Anyone who has seen the commercial knows that if you preorder the game at Gamestop you get an exclusive costume for your sackboy, ::giggle:: of Kratos from the God of War series. Just recently announced is a Final Fantasy Pack that will add costumes like Sephiroth, and others Im sure, but the real goodness is the Metal Gear Solid Pack that will add costumes for Solid Snake!

Now the punch line:

I can't wait to pick up this game, download the Metal Gear Pack, and play as Solid Sack....or is it Old Sack? Perhaps Liquid Sack? Maybe the Pack will include Metal Gear Solid 3 stuff and we can play as Naked Sack.



So Delightfully wrong in every way....


Hey, as long as there is no Raiden Sack....


Here is the pic of him from Gamespot. The game will be available October 21st.




Who am I kidding, this was all just a reason to tag a post with "old sack" and not be totally disgusting. One life goal I can now cross off the list.

No comments: