Friday, October 3, 2008

Don't vote!!! Ok just kidding you should vote



This is kind of hypocritical of me since I don't plan on voting, I know it's so "important" and that my one single vote does count /sarcasm. I will admit that I think this is the most important election we have had in 8 years. But honestly I just don't see how my vote counts. Ok I will be fair and say this, I want Obama to win more than anybody else running for simple reasons none of which are political in any way. So if Obama loses by 1 single vote, I can be blamed and I dono I guess I will cut off a toe or something as an apology. The main reason I am posting this is because I thought it was done very well and it made me feel kind of guilty that I don't plan to vote. That and it's better than that fucking Vote or Die bullshit P Puffy Diddy douche bag did 4 years ago, when we all know who ever we voted for then... we were screwed. Anyway maybe this will make some of you vote, or just make you feel like shit because you choose not to.

No comments: