Saturday, December 13, 2008

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out


Tis the season, to stress the fuck out. I mean really, it’s hard to enjoy the holidays when all you do is buy gift after gift and than wonder if the gift you got was good enough… or is that just me? Thankfully I don’t have to buy to many gifts, but I have noticed the older I get the more people I buy for. Some people are hard to buy for so you scour the net looking for something you can only hope the person will like. On the other hand the people that are easy to buy for are in their own way hard to buy for as well. If they are easy to buy for than chances are the gift you were planning on buying, well somebody was probably thinking the same thing. So I am going to make it easy for some of you and give you my top 5 gifts I would like to see under my tree.

5. Gift Card: You can’t go wrong with a gift card to pretty much anywhere. Just don’t be like Grandma and not realize times have changed and $10 can’t get you anything anymore.

4. Blu-Ray movies: If you know me than you know what movies I like, and if your going to buy me movies than you know Blu-Ray is the way to go.

3. Daredevil: I am WAY behind on this, like 6 months behind and just don’t have the time to go to a comic shop and feel out of place not knowing what I am doing, so I will leave that to you :)

2. Supernatural season 2 or 3: Preferably season 3 as it was the better of the two. TV shows come out faster than I expect and worst of all they come out around the same time. So I can’t pick any of them up because who can choose?

1. The Office season 3 or 4: I never had the chance to pick either of these up. I am always renting them, watching them, and of course laughing. One or the other will do, I have seen them all over and over so no need to keep it in order.

There you have it, another list of stuff down the drain. I must come off very needy with all my lists.

No comments: