Monday, September 8, 2008

Top 10 items to pick up by the end of the year Pt. 1

This list will be part one of 2 of the of the Top 10 things I am looking forward to picking up before the year ends, be it a video game, movie, hell there is even a "book" on the list. So Enjoy and who knows I may open your eyes to something you didn't know about.


10. Supernatural Season 3: This show is pretty good, and some how it got on the CW network. Season 3 was a very good season and thanks to the writers strike it pretty much stayed on the story and didn’t have any filler episodes. It’s also the first season of the show to come out on Blu-Ray. Releases Nov 11, 2008.

9. Incredible Hulk: A much better movie than the first and thank God they redid it. Edward Norton as always was great, this movie is definitely worthy of a place on my new Blu-Ray shelf. Releases Oct. 21, 2008.

8. Left 4 Dead (PC): I don’t get to pumped about games anymore but this one looks pretty cool, and it’s got online coop which is the only reason I am buying it. I don’t know to much about the story except there are zombies, LOTS of zombies and it’s you and 3 other people fighting them off… sounds like blast to me. Releases Nov. 11, 2008.


7. The Joker: This is for the geek in me who sometimes likes a good graphic novel. It’s been a while since I read one but The Joker seems like it could be good. Now I don’t know much about the story but the art is very nice, and that’s what draws (pun) me to comics/graphic novels in the first place. I also like how Joker kinds of looks like The Dark Knights Joker, I hear the art was started before any Dark Knight photos were seen so it’s not a blatant copy by any means… not that that will stop people from bitching. Releases Nov. 4, 2008 according to amazon.com, and sometime in October everywhere else I have looked.

6. Far Cry 2 (PS3): This game looks incredible visually so I hope the game itself is as good as it looks. The original Far Cry came out a few years ago and was an ok game but visually it was incredible. A lot of new features and original ideas have been implemented into this game. Ripping shrapnel out of your arm or breaking your arm back into place to get your health back up is gruesome but damn cool. Releases Oct. 21, 2008.

Part 2 later this week...

No comments: