Friday, February 20, 2009

What your missing

It's been 2 months since the last blog post. I'm looking to change that with daily updates. The first being this. Something I plan to do is let you know what is really good in movies music and TV and tell you your missing it if you haven't checked it out.

This week on what your missing is Battlestar Galactica. I just recently got into this show. I never watched it because I have never been a fan of Star Trek and thought that this show was no different. I couldn't be more wrong.I am terrible at explaining what shows are about so I thank wiki for this:

Battlestar Galactica continues from the 2003 mini-series to chronicle the journey of the last surviving humans from the Twelve Colonies of Kobol after their nuclear annihilation by the Cylons. The survivors are led by President Laura Roslin and Commander William Adama in a ragtag fleet of ships with the Battlestar Galactica, an old but powerful warship, as its command ship. Pursued by Cylons intent on wiping out the remnants of the human race, the survivors travel across the galaxy looking for the fabled and long-lost thirteenth colony: Earth.

Unlike most space-based series, Battlestar Galactica has no aliens (apart from the man-made Cylon robots) and intentionally avoids technobabble


It really is a show you need to watch and if your not watching then you are truly missing out.

No comments: